Established in 2009, Love Velo made an immediate name within the UK travel sector and has quickly grown into one of the leading names in cycling travel as well as being British Cycling’s official travel partner. We currently send away over 3000 cyclists per year to over 30 countries around the world and we are just getting started.
We were set up to challenge the concept of a cycling holiday and we have done just that. As a reward, we have recently been nominated for a British Travel Award in two categories and we are also the fastest growing cycling travel company in the UK.
As part of our continued success and our ambitious growth plans we are looking for a number of talented sales people to join our team and help us we continue to develop into a household name in the travel industry.
Our sales team work in a fast paced and exciting start-up environment, working exclusively with warm leads they work with our customers to identify, build and sell their perfect cycling holiday. This is a exciting sales role with an incredible product where you will have the opportunity to work as part of a successful and growing team, with great opportunities for progression and high earning potential.
- Dealing with warm sales enquiries on a daily basis, making outbound calls whilst working with incoming calls and scheduled callbacks.
- Build rapport with customers and use effective questioning and conversations techniques to identify their requirements.
- Advise customers on the destinations, hotels, excursions, rides, bikes, flights and ancillary travel arrangements amongst other things in order to build the perfect experience and close the sale.
- Liaising with venues, travel providers, bike suppliers and various other vendors/clients in order to book every aspect of customers experience.
- Consistently working to achieve individual and sales targets / KPI’s
- To maintain a high level of destination knowledge at all times.
- Offer a high standard of customer service at all times
- Building long standing relationships with customers and proactively engaging with them post-travel to help initiate repeat bookings.
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Must have a passion for travel
- A team player with great communication skills and an outstanding telephone manner.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Determined to achieve sales targets and KPI’s and thrives under pressure
- Reliable with great attention to detail
- £22,000 to £24,000 per annum basic salary plus uncapped commission (Realistic potential to earn £30k plus)
- 22 days holiday pa, increasing to 25 upon completion of a 6 month probation
- Familiarisation trips to UK, Europe and ROW destinations
- Recommend a friend scheme up to £500pp/£1000pp(IT)
- Regular company social events and office drinks receptions
- Subsidised gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal Progression Plan
- Local discounts
- Childcare voucher scheme