Want to be a part of a fast growing SaaS startup, with a dynamic environment that offers lots of opportunities to not only grow sales but also grow professionally?
Were looking for an experienced Sales Specialist with French who excels in high volume software sales.
What you will do:
- Convert a high volume of inbound leads into customers
- Identify the customer requirements in order to position Lodgify’s products and services to those needs
- Demonstrate the value of Lodgify to their business, generate interest and perform effective online demos
- Drive prospective customers to a sales close
- Work with our customer success team to initiate a smooth onboarding of the customer
- Participate as a key member in the growth and development of the sales organization
- Extract key customer insights and market intelligence to influence product development and marketing
- 3 + years in a high volume SaaS sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French. Any other of the following languages would be a plus; Spanish, Italian or German.
- Experience in the Vacation Rental software industry
- Experience using Hubspot, Zendesk, Trello and Google tools
- Ability to identify the customers decision criteria and timing to close the sale
- Self motivated and can work independently as well as collaboratively with the team
- Led improvements in sales operations
- Ability to manage upwards of 50-100 leads at any given time
- Indefinite contract with 25 days of vacations
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Private Health Insurance
- Free Spanish classes
- Be part of an international team of over 25 different nationalities
- Team events
- Opportunities to learn & grow
- Nice office space with playroom in central location
- Fresh fruits, coffee and beverages and other food
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.