Five.AI is a European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles.
We’re a fast growing team unified by our goal to deliver level 5 autonomy, trialling Level 4 in a major London project by 2019, we’re solving interesting and difficult problems to service millions of people daily.
With experienced founders, world-class scientists and professor supervision, our team is accelerating advanced research learning and applying in the real world.
Having recently secured significant funding, we’re looking for energetic, driven people with exceptional technical skills and experience who can help bring accessible mobility to everyone soon.
What will you do
- Troubleshoot and diagnose failures with the autonomy system running on the vehicle
- Assist with sensor calibrations, firmware/software upgrades
- Track inventory and lifeing of components
- Create detailed reports about issues for our engineering team
- Perform in vehicle testing using test procedures
- Highly skilled in diagnosing automotive electronic, mechanical and self-driving systems
- Knowledgeable of modern vehicle automotive electronics and diagnostic procedures
- Capable of working independently to quickly overcome challenges without supervision
- Skilled in isolating, documenting, and tracking issues systematically
- Proficient in communicating with other technicians, software engineers, and executives
- Experienced with computing hardware and advanced driving sensors
- Ability to troubleshoot computers, software and network infrastructure
- Robotics experience
- Experience working in a technology startup environment
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field
- Join the European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and feel like there is a part of you ‘on the car’
- Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies through to exit
- Have immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team
- Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering meaningful work that really matters
- Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.