We’re the UK’s most loved online florist. We’ve created a flower experience unlike any other by innovating at every stage of the journey and making flower gifting and receiving the joy that it should be.
Data sits at the heart of what we do across all parts of the business and this is a great opportunity to apply your existing technical skills and previous experience within a fast growing start-up. There’s stacks of room to make your mark by applying your initiative, expertise and experience to help realise our data roadmap.
You’ll be joining a close-knit Business intelligence team working closely with our Data science team. You’ll get the chance to shape how we work, you will see your recommendations get implemented rapidly and see business impact from your insights, while using the latest tools and technologies.
- You will use your analytical skills, initiative and ideas to transform our raw data into meaningful insight that drive business decisions in our Operations, Retention and Growth teams.
- Initially you will support the Retention team and will be working with the Director of Customer Retention manager to solve a variety of problems to maximise the Lifetime Value of our customers. For example:
- Understanding customer behaviour and drivers of customer loyalty
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer loyalty
- Analysing and helping to optimise our CRM programmes
- Measuring the impact of projects on improving customer loyalty
- Identifying at-risk and lapsing customer groups and mitigation strategies
- This position will have a passion for automation and will like to build long term solutions rather than one off requests that can be used as the business continues to grow at pace
- As a senior analyst, you will be accountable for prioritising, planning and delivering the most value additive work in a stakeholder friendly format
- You will be a clear concise communicator, able to work autonomously with stakeholders to shape analytical requests that deliver the most valuable insight in a timely manner
- The role will suit someone who is looking for a career opportunity in a fast-paced, start-up environment and is looking to make an immediate impact.
- You will bring energy and positivity to the role, looking for every opportunity to learn and craft the role around our values: care, ride, customer first, innovation and delight.
- We want someone who brings their previous experience to innovate in this role and challenge our current ways of doing things
- 3+ years of experience
- SQL- Advanced level is a must
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker or Periscope
- Experience in a digital business
- Previous experience of building automated reporting
- Proven track record (and examples) of creating actionable insight and recommendations which have driven impact
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with non-technical people
- Excel - Advanced level
Nice to have
- Experience working in e-commerce
- Google Analytics/ web funnel tools
- Cohort and customer lifecycle analysis
- Optimisation tools and A/B testing
- Working with Operations team
- Understanding of statistical principles (Optimisation, regression, predictive modelling, machine learning)
- We offer 26 days holiday (including your birthday off), plus bank holidays, totalling 34 days, per annum.
- You’ll get first-hand experience of fundraising, rapid product development, incredible growth curves and everything else that comes with being part of a young, exciting business.
- Enjoy a free breakfast every morning, endless snacks and our beer and prosecco fridge (it’s always fully stocked).
- Your own personal development budget
- Bloom & Bend, because who doesn’t love a bit of yoga on a Wednesday
- Company pension scheme
- We’re family friendly, which means you have access to flexible working hours, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice childcare schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on all our blooms
- Loads of opportunities to get to know the whole team, including flower arranging classes, team quizzes, games nights, book and run clubs
Were using technology to create the UKs fastest growing flower and gifting company, with cutting edge tech work on user level personalisation in particular. We’ve created a flower experience unlike any other by innovating at every stage of the journey. With the leading app and website in the flower industry our customers can explore our carefully curated range and checkout in seconds anywhere.
Bloom & Wild launched to the public in September 2013. We have closed £22.3m across 5 rounds of funding (Series A was led by MMC Ventures, Series B led by Burda Principal Investments, Series C by Piper), and were recently named the second fastest growing company in the UK by Deloitte, having grown by 13,000% in just 4 years. We won the Good Web Guide ‘website of the year 2016’ award, have been listed as one of Apples Top 25 apps of the year, and are part of the Tech City Future Fifty programme (previous alumni include ao.com, Just Eat, Graze, Farfetch, Made.com).
Our flowers and content are design-led and fashion-forward - we’re the preferred flower delivery service named by Vogue, Elle and Stylist as well as with the UK’s top bloggers. We’re embedded in culture, trends in fashion and interiors and have a very deep knowledge of our customers. We source our flowers direct for quality and rigorously test them for longevity. We then hand-pack and deliver in our bespoke letterbox packaging which means your recipient doesn’t have to be home.
What do we do at our core? We make flowers fun again - a joy to send, a joy to receive.