TrekkSoft is a leading online booking software provider that is transforming the tour and activity market with its constantly-evolving booking and payment solutions. Behind TrekkSoft, there is a diverse team of individuals with over 20 different nationalities, each of whom is dedicated to their customer base and continually enhancing the solution. Our HQ is located in Interlaken, Switzerland, and we also have offices in Barcelona, Munich, Milan and Minsk.
Do you want to be a part of a growing startup environment with an international, young and enthusiastic team? TrekkSoft is looking for a Senior Business Development Representative for our Barcelona office!
As a Senior Business Development Representative, you will play a key role in implementing best practices in our sales structure and growth strategy at TrekkSoft.
The BDR takes a consultative approach to engage a list of high-value companies. The focus lies on identifying key stakeholders, determining customer-product fit, and pass this information and a demonstration appointment to the Enterprise Sales Representative. The Senior BDR works closely with the Enterprise Sales Rep to achieve quota in an assigned region.
The Senior BDR role differs from a Junior BDR role, as the Senior role is focused on higher-value leads, longer sales cycles and has a higher OTE. Also, it requires more experience, methodology and more demanding objectives.
The BDR role offers the potential to evolve to an Enterprise Sales Representative or Key Account Manager position, depending on the performance during at least a one-year period in this role.
- Prospect high-quality leads from databases such as Tripadvisor, Getyourguide, and similar platforms
- Contact leads and identify their needs through email, social media, phone or skype
- Articulate the value that TrekkSoft can provide and determine customer fit
- Work alongside the Enterprise Sales Rep to build relationships, schedule demos and follow-up until the deal is closed
- Analyse and research our larger target customers to choose the best possible approach and strategy
- Consistently hit monthly and quarterly acquisition targets
- Understand the leads’ needs and provide insight to Senior Management
- Utilize Hubspot CRM to manage your territory, forecast activity and maintain consistent organization
- Demonstrated experience in a result driven sales environment (minimum 3-5 years of work experience in Business Development)
- Fluent in English with additional foreign language (fluent German, Spanish or Italian is a plus)
- A bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated and able to perform well under pressure and reach challenging goals and deadlines
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Organized and structured approach towards daily tasks and handling of leads
- Attention to detail with administrative responsibilities
- Capacity to learn complex concepts quickly and independently
- Previous experience in a SaaS startup, software company or tourism industry is a big plus
- You are a resident of the EU or are in possession of an EU passport
- Competitive salary: €32-40k OTE (€24-28k base, with €8-12k bonus potential)
- Indefinite contract under TrekkSoft SL (after 6 months trial period)
- Modern offices at Aticco Urquinaona in the centre of Barcelona and an awesome rooftop terrace with views of the city
- Remote work: you will have 10 days per year for “home country working” (visit family during holidays and don’t use your vacation time)
- Yoga classes and a small gym at our office building
- Free coffee and beverages, plus breakfast on Tuesdays
- Occasional travel to our Swiss HQ
- Support for online certifications on Coursera and Udemy
- Ability to grow in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact