We are looking for an experienced Senior Copywriter to join our expanding Marketing team out of our London office.
This is a very hands-on position with the opportunity to make a difference across the business. We are looking for independent, creative thinkers who are comfortable taking the initiative and working autonomously.
The Successful applicant will be highly personable and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Senior Copywriting role - ideally within Financial Services or a similar industry.
This really is a great role for someone that is looking for real career development within a fast paced, successful start-up environment.
In this role, you will:
- Create vast amounts of content, from explanatory videos, engaging social media posts and informative emails
- Deliver high level concepts and ideas for various ATL and BTL projects
- Create engaging and persuasive copy for Video scripts, online videos, Guerilla and PR stunts / campaigns; ensuring that the audience is always at the forefront
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Designers, ensuring that Dashly’s marketing plan is delivered
- Maintain the tone of our brand across multiple channels, ensuring a consistent message
- Implement feedback from senior team members, making sure that final copy is subbed and applied correctly
- An experienced and skilled senior copywriter, with a minimum of 3 years experience, ideally within Financial Services or a closely related field
- Be a creative thinker and not be afraid of thinking outside of the box when creating content
- Ability to turn analytics and data into exciting and audience friendly content and stories
- A great team player, with the ability to work independently
- Highly personable with a professional approach able to create rapport with people across all levels