Do you believe that Financial Markets will be redefined by the ongoing Digital transformation? Are you looking for a project that will allow you to play a role driving that transformation?
Then you should join Wirex!
Here you’ll be joining a fast-growing talented team, transforming the way people, businesses, and devices connect and transact with each other around the world. We have grown to 150+ heads in just three years and are embarking on a massive International expansion with new office locations in Toronto, Shanghai, Tokyo and Atlanta having just opened.
We’re leading the way in combining cryptocurrency with traditional currencies to redefine the payments landscape.
Wirex is the original crypto-enabled payment card, wallet and app combination having surpassed $1.5Billion in transactions and 1million+ app users globally.
In this role, you will be working with Global Head of Product and you will be responsible for managing and driving the product roadmap and features, from conception through to launch across the proposition portfolio of Wirex.
Minimum 1-2 years experience of CRM / audience segmentation experienceExperience with Braze CRM is desirableExperience with Apps desirableAnalytical - good with numbers and spotting trends Proven track-record of planning and executing CRM campaigns Basic HTML skills Excellent English writing skillsExperience with customer journey mapping is a big plusStrong analytical and data skillsProactive work-ethic
- Assist in creating and execute CRM Segmentation, audience analysis, development of CRM, in order to create targeted campaigns across different audiences and devices. (email, push, In-App messaging)
- Create and implements notifications (email, push, In-App messaging) .
- Monitor and campaign reporting: reporting all metrics and entering key data into the reporting spreadsheet for management visibility
- Brainstorming new ideas for fresh creative campaigns or making adjustments to test with ongoing campaigns
- Monitoring campaigns and competitors to identify optimisation opportunities, showcase success and to learn from best practice examples
- Drive the global financial revolution
- Work on an incredible innovative product that combines the speed and flexibility of blockchain finance with the acceptance of traditional currency delivered via a mobile app
- Grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Work in a highly professional and creative environment
- Work flexible office hours
- Central Location
- 25 day of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Health cover
- Regular team gatherings and social events