No. More. Paper. Receipts!
Were building the worlds first API to tell you exactly what youve bought, not just how much youve spent. We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer with a passion for APIs and microservices who is excited at the opportunity to be involved with everything between feature planning, implementation, testing and architecture of a best in class system.
Our engineering team are deeply curious and phenomenal problem solvers. We are building a revolutionary platform that is on the cutting edge of technology and financial regulation. As an engineering team we all work very closely with all parts of the business including legal, product, sales and operations. We don’t believe in working in silos and make sure people are mixed up, starting with where you physically sit at our headquarters in Old Street London. There is no dark corner just with engineers!
The projects that we work on:
- Build best in class microservice architecture that will us deal with 100x increase in transactions
- Develop a high volume platform facilitating near real time delivery of receipt data, something that has never been done before
- Build CI/CD pipeline for our delivery process
- Creating test suites to track an monitor the health of a complex system
- Manage multiple systems on AWS including kubernetes, docker, vault and terraform
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Infosec, Terraform, Vault, Packer
- AWS experience (multi-cloud experience is a plus!)
- Programming experience (Language Agnostic)
- Have experience of building something from scratch
- Have worked in situations moving from start up architecture to scale up architecture
- DevOps advocate for the team. Sharing the knowledge and processes with the wider engineering team
- £50k to £80k plus equity
- Generous holiday allowance (28 days) - we encourage everyone to use their allowance!
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly team lunches
- Annual company trip
- Work from home Fridays
- Central London location between Shoreditch and Old Street
- Unlimited artisan coffee
- Fresh fruits, nuts, beers and other snacks provided
- Latest Macbook Pro, screen and additional tech set-up required
- Office building perks such as weekly yoga and fitness classes