Cubeyou is looking for an exceptional full stack web developer to bridge the needs of the product development and digital marketing team. This is a great opportunity to work with the teams that have a very big impact on the entire company.
You will collaborate with the product development and engineering team to design and launch new features, products and portals that integrate with 3rd party services through APIs and are accessible both online and via mobile devices. You will also work closely with the design team, marketing and other technical resources around the company to help manage and build amazing websites and other online tools to move marketing metrics while ensuring visual and behavioral consistency as well as a seamless and impressive experience for site visitors.
This job opportunity is a perfect match for a highly skilled, motivated and fast learning geek looking for an opportunity to be a key player in an extremely fast growing startup. If you love coding and can’t wait to get involved with a new and upcoming technology in Artificial intelligence and Deep Learning this is the right place for you.
- Design, implement, deliver, and test awesome web applications while understanding our products from both a technical and business perspective.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Work closely with our marketing team to find solutions and products that help lead generation and inbound marketing, including SEO optimization and massive landing page generation and indexing.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases such as Hubspot, Google Analytics or other third-party API.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical and marketing needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Master’s degree or above in computer science or software/computer/IT engineering fields
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern Web Development technologies like Node.js, Angular, React and Vue.js.
- Expertise in building REST APIs using Node.js.
- Experience with NoSQL databases. (MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Python for scripting, internal tools and server side
- Good knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Firehose)
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with container architecture
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Startup team / TAG atmosphere with the usual perks
- EU work permit required
- No sponsorship
- No relocation