Spirable is a VC-backed marketing technology startup that enables brands to use enriched customer data to create millions of personalised, contextually relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM and social media.
Three years in, we’re a Facebook Marketing Partner and already working with top international brands including Guinness, Dominos and Unilever. As we continue to grow our customer base we are looking to expand our talented engineering team.
As a Python Developer at Spirable, you will be a hugely significant part of a team consisting of multiple PhDs that has worked in a variety of fast-paced environments from investment banking to Formula 1 aerodynamics.
Were creating some brilliant content for our customers. Check out the campaign we made for MADE - https://psvm.co/l/CjDdb8W0GM/
Also see how were helping Manchester City F.C create a more personalised experience for their customers too! https://psvm.co/l/8x0A4mRO5x/
Check out our other case studies (https://www.spirable.com/case-studies/) and our blog (https://www.spirable.com/personalised-video-blog)
Were on an exciting journey here at Spirable - come be part of it!
- Youll be in charge of planning, managing and delivering updated product features in a fast-paced startup environment where things can change very quickly!
- You will participate and have a key say in product development discussion and planning
- Performing code review, testing and approval
- This is very much a mature and self-starting environment, and youll be carrying out complex tasks without being micro-managed. You will have to manage multiple complex and time-critical projects concurrently
- Youll have a major contribution towards building a sustainable and scalable hardware and software architecture
- Were self-starting but we work together so youll be collaborating with the front-end team to build a world-class platform
- Were not a big team at this point so youll be required to muck in elsewhere, such as assisting with operations, monitoring and automation alongside developing new features
- Youll be helping to build our engineering culture, so mentoring junior developers and promoting software development best practices will form a big part of that.
- Youll need to demonstrate a commercial software engineering background. Ideally youll be a Python specialist but if youve got experience with other similar programming languages wed still be interested in hearing from you
- Proven experience with a web framework, e.g. Django / Flask or Rails
- Youll be able to demonstrate an understanding of software design principles and development life cycle
- Competency in writing unit tests and code review
- Proficient with Unix command line tools and comfortable writing shell scripts
- Any experience you have deploying to, provisioning and managing cloud-based environments and containers will be a plus
- Were a small but growing and very collaborative team so excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the capability to reach out to both technical and non-technical audiences are very useful!
- We need you to have a positive attitude and be passionate about building something great; youll be happy to, and be encouraged to, take the initiative when necessary.
Spirable has just successfully closed another round of funding and is looking to grow rapidly across the business in the next 12 months. Alongside a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career progression, we promote a culture with a healthy work/life balance. Theres stock options on offer too, so as we continue to grow, youll be an even bigger part of what were doing.
Spirable is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all candidates.
**Applicants must be available to work from Spirable’s office in central London and possess the required visa to work in the United Kingdom**
Message to Recruitment Agencies - Dont call us, well call you. Cheers.