Who we are
An international company builder and new venture advisory firm, amatus mission is to create socially meaningful impact through emerging technologies, while fostering initiatives to advance accessibility through building and testing products in real-life scenarios.
We are looking to hire a talented and committed Recruiter for our amatus HQ, operating on a global level. You will play a critical part in the company’s growth and take ownership of all hiring requirements.
- Build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches
- Understand how to recruit passive candidates, profiling people for the perfect fit. We value culture as much as a strong skill set
- Build and maintain a network and pool of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Conduct screenings and in-depth interviews and own the whole hiring lifecycle in collaboration, with hiring managers and human resources
- Develop a plan with deliverables and timelines for formal process tracking, across several ventures
- Hands-on flexible work style that allows to handle a high demand environment - you will be responsible to juggle up to 10+ positions at the same time
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Outstanding negotiator who understands return on investment and puts a focus on delivering businesses results.
- 8 to 10+ years of hands on recruiting experience, ideally tech, with high volume recruiting strategies
- Fluent English
- Strong interest in Blockchain and emerging technologies
We would love to hear from people with a background in sales, who are hardworking, outgoing, able to promote our ventures and source high class talent.
What we offer
- Open to contract/freelance work (performance based)
- Highly dynamic, friendly environment that allows for independent work
- Open and transparent company culture, numerous perks and team events
- Competitive remuneration depending on experience
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin (Mitte), Germany