Are you a results- driven & strategically minded business development professional interested in being part of a multinational business at the forefront of the sports and technology industry? We are currently looking for an outstanding candidate to join us as a Senior Sales Account Manager as we look to achieve our ambitious growth targets and kick start our operation in the Netherlands.
Based in Amstelveen and reporting to the Country Manager you will be responsible for driving corporate business development, with a primary focus on new business growth.
Who we are:
Gympass was founded in June 2012 with the aim of improving people’s lifestyle by providing flexible access to all sources of physical activities. We sell multi-gym memberships and gym day passes to some of the world’s largest organizations to offer their employees access to our network of gyms.
We work with our network of gyms with the goal of promoting a healthy lifestyle, increasing productivity and reducing absenteeism at work.
We are present in 10 countries and we have the largest network of gyms and studios in the world with more than 20,000 gym partners in over 2,000 different cities. These locations offer more than 500 activities including weight lifting, aerobic classes, swimming, fighting, dance, yoga etc.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for developing Gympass’ portfolio of corporate companies
- As a senior we expect you to lead by example as well to motivate and encourage the team
- Identify strong value propositions for your prospects
- Acquire market intelligence fast
- Prepare briefings for successful marketing campaigns
- Manage positive, dynamic and professional customer relationships across all aspects of the account, including delivery against contract terms, management of current and/or future customer needs and conflict resolution
- Account planning and development, including direct contract negotiation
- Sales volumes planning
- Works closely with other internal teams and departments in order to maintain a shared, continuous knowledge of the customer in order to identify commercial opportunities
- Minimal a Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years relevant working experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - position requires fluency in Dutch and English.
- A creative self-starter who creates awareness and wins trust
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Resilient and full of energy, able to cope with disappointment.
- Motivated with strong analytical and evaluative ability
- Goal oriented, a capable decision maker with a proven track record of delivery
- High level of initiative but also a cooperative team player
- A skilled negotiator who can impact and influence at all levels in the business
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture, within a start-up unit of a global business
- Competitive salary and attractive commission structure
- An amazing and dynamic work environment with outstanding colleagues