Were looking for a commercial, capable Senior Sales Executive to join the Goodlord Growth team.
It’s an exciting time for our go-getting Growth team, who are introducing more estate agencies than ever to the power of Goodlord as the changes in legislation forces agents to reconsider their way of working. As a Senior Sales Executive, youll be responsible for building long-term commercial partnerships with the UK’s letting agents - turning them into some of Goodlord’s highest value customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a company where our product is constantly evolving, meaning no two days will be the same. Goodlords success will be yours to own as you contribute to making the company a household name.
In a nutshell, youll be responsible for:
- Throwing yourself into a full-stack sales role - youll be running the sales process from start to finish with the support of Goodlord’s revenue, product and success teams
- Building and nurturing an industry network from which you can source leads and close deals!
- Identifying solutions which will enable customers to overcome industry challenges that are preventing them from achieving business objectives
- Directly contributing to the accelerating growth of the company
- Contributing towards marketing strategies, attending key events, gaining a reputation as a thought leader within the property industry, ensuring our product roadmap is aligned with customer goals/challenges
What were looking for from you:
- Proven sales experience in B2B, startup or SaaS sales
- A reassuring and charming phone manner – you can build rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively with, or without, being face-to-face
- Incredible persistence and ability to engage with senior level decision makers
- Youre commercially minded and love working with targets (and over-delivering on them)
- Youre an inventive, motivated teammate with a competitive spirit
- Youre a great storyteller with the ability to convince others of the value of implementing Goodlord (which will be easy when you see how awesome it is!)
- Strong IT literacy, as youll be expected to switch between platforms with speed and accuracy
- Youre interested in the tech industry (bonus points if you already keenly follow proptech trends)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of the residential property industry would also be useful
Bringing our whole selves to work is really important to us here at Goodlord - if theres anything you need to participate fully in the interview process wed like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.