Chatterbite is an exciting new company that is revolutionising the way that people are being trained for their jobs. We are focused on providing bite-sized learning over Facebook Messenger. You can find more at www.chatterbite.com
There are two main parts to the role:
- We need someone to develop a B2B sales strategy focused on HR and L&D buyers, in both organisations and consultants.
- We then need that person to execute the strategy and sell the Chatterbite service to such organisations and others that they feel to be appropriate
The candidate would have a good degree of freedom to come up with and execute their own sales ideas, and if successful, will get the opportunity to build their own sales team fro scratch,
The role is a part time one (2 days per week), with the potential to grow into a full time job.
- Significant experience in sales, particularly within the Human Resources and Learning & Development sectors.
- A self starter who will get on with things and execute sales without requiring constant oversight.
- Organised and efficient, with the discipline to organise their own day.
- You ideally would be familiar with technical-based products and have a strong foundation in how productivity tools and messaging platforms work
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
- Fast, smart, and sharp.
Here at Chatterbite, were just at the beginning of something big and disruptive in the Learning & Development space. These opportunities dont come around very often and sometimes "The First Step is to Take One".
- Opportunity to be part of a new, growing startup run by and backed by successful serial entrepreneurs.
- Flexibility and freedom to work in the way youre most productive - set your own hours and location. Youre very welcome to work from our Kensington offices whenever you need to or a coffee shop down the road from you.
- Chance to grow the role and build out your own successful sales team
- Being constantly challenged and learning.. fast!
- Join passionate, energetic, and customer-focused team