letgo is the fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, and one of the fastest growing apps overall in the U.S. since launching in late 2015. With tens of millions of users buying and selling billions of dollars worth of items monthly, it was named one of 2016s Hottest Startups by Wired and among the years Best Apps by Google. The only app of its kind built on technology like AI and image recognition, letgos raised over $375M in VC funding and been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, Mashable, Business Insider, Fast Company, Fortune, USA Today, Apartment Therapy, TechCrunch and many others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 150 represents over 20 different nationalities. Fueled by diverse expertise, our goal is to build the worlds largest secondhand marketplace. Were looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
We're looking for a motivated Senior Tech Recruiter
who is passionate about recruitment and ready to take the next step in their career. In this role, you will be joining a small team of very dynamic human resources professionals.
Were looking for someone whos ready to do this big, and do it right.
Weve built a company for people who want to do great work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, mature culture and were always making it better.
- Organize and oversee the entire recruitment process, from first point of contact to employee onboarding
- Partner with hiring managers and key stakeholders to align on organizational needs
- Craft job descriptions using our brand voice and publish across multiple websites
- Screen candidates and present them to hiring managers, and manage both parties throughout the process
- Source candidates via multiple channels, as well as review job applications, providing an excellent candidate experience throughout
- Continually provide feedback on ways to improve recruiting
- Manage multiple roles across different locations, developing creative recruiting strategies to target the right talent
To get there, youll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting for international profiles
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of Internet-based recruiting tools including Google Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Strong understanding and experience in employer branding or developing targeted recruitment campaigns
- Proven success staffing in a high volume recruiting environment
- Goal-oriented, driven, and analytical
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in an international team
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (English required, Spanish preferred)
100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
Competitive salary and stock options
Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
Robust relocation package
Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
Fully stocked kitchens
Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.