This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing London based start-up developing an innovative software platform changing the face of the care industry forever (valued at over £25bn). We are planning on open multiple Design & Development centres all around Europe and we are on the quest to find skilled and friendly Senior UX/UI Designer to help us to shape the future of our web and mobile apps.
We’re looking for a talented designer to take the ownership of our visionary design department in Budapest. The candidate must have a background of proven leadership, a user-centred approach, extraordinary design skills and a passion for UX. This is an opportunity to work closely with the users of the platform, giving the chance to test, learn and iterate based on live user test experience.
- Work in a small product design team and wear a lot of different hats.
- Write detailed user stories to accurately describe feature to the developers
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business goals and requirements
- Responsible for producing UX and UI reference specifications to support the development of the platform.
- Comfortable planning, executing and facilitating complex UX work independently and confidently
- Design information architecture and interaction design solutions for complex sites (e.g. multi-brand, responsive design, email, mobile)
- Prioritise features and manage a design roadmap.
- Relevant studies in Design, or similar.
- 4+ years experience in the field.
- Great skills in Sketch + InVision or similar in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating solid foundations in the design process, visual hierarchy, use of colours and typography for desktop and mobile.
- To be incredibly organised
- Be able to show your ideas through sketches and strong communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- You’re creative, obsessed with details, inquisitive, passionate about giving users what they need and keep up-to-date with design trends and technology.
- Able to manage priorities and communicate efficiently with external teams.
- Experience designing native Android and iOS apps
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and front-end development
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Comfortable making user testing with prototypes and to run presentations
- Ability to mentor future junior designers (our team is growing).
- Bonus if you have:
- Experience with Agile management tool (JIRA, ZenHub)
- Competitive salary (Depending on Experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A great and inspiring team
- Mac laptop
- No VISA sponsorship provided
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful.