Who we are:
Zendesk helps companies create better relationships with their customers. We do this by focusing not only on our amazing products but also on building our amazing teams! 2018 is already proving to be an exciting year for us. We continue to grow at a rapid rate, and race towards our $1bn yearly revenue goal. We're hiring across all areas, especially in our EMEA Sales team and so we need to expand our SC team to keep up!
We're now a multi-product company too so whether your background lies in Customer Experience, Contact Centre, CRM, BI/Analytics, Chat or other enterprise software solutions we'd love to hear from you.
Based in our Dublin office, this role will support our sales teams across UK & Ireland who specialise in our emerging market territories (Israel, Middle East and South Africa predominantly). You should be prepared to travel - getting in front of our customers is important!
What will you do?
As a Senior Solutions Consultant you’ll be responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Zendesk sales cycle. You must be both sales focused and technically savvy. You'll be successful selling to Enterprise and Mid-Market executives and convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the software solution.
Working in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers you’ll be the technical bridge between our Account Executives and their prospects. This will involve you taking ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
Items we’ll be looking out for in your CV and assessing you on include:
- Strong demonstrable Mid-Market/ Enterprise software solution consulting experience
- Fluency in English
- Proven experience mapping RFI/ RFP requirements to software solutions
- Experience scoping, managing, and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Superior solution scoping abilities, using our existing solution, and influencing new product development
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Call Centre experience is desired (and a huge plus!)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and pro-active attitude
- Must be willing to travel
- Obvious passion and people skills
Nice to haves:
- Additional fluency in either Arabic or Hebrew would be nice but not essential
- Previous consulting experience implementing enterprise class software solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software or other relevant business applications
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.