Does the idea of helping millions of passengers leave you with a tingling sensation? Are you excited to write clear, compelling and personal copy that helps travelers understand their rights?
AirHelp, the world’s leading flight compensation company, is looking for an SEO Influencer to join its marketing team in Berlin. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
We’re a high growth Y-Combinator backed startup and we’ve been named among the top companies to look out for by various media outlets.
The SEO Influencer Relationship Manager will be responsible for executing tactical aspects of sourcing and onboarding influencers, and maintaining relationships with these influencers, across different marketing platforms. This position will collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and execute different marketing programs.
- Set short and long-term strategies per channel
- Source relevant influencers based on benchmarks
- Onboard influencers to various programs
- Maintain relationship with new and existing influencers
- Work with translations, channel managers, and country specialists to manage multilingual tasks
- Manage programs and timelines, and provide regular updates to key stakeholders and team members
- Track metrics such as success rate, conversions from backlinks, influencers etc.
- Provide reports, insights, and recommendations based on data
Who you are:
- Fluent/Native English speaker. German, Spanish, French, Portuguese or any other European languages will be an advantage.
- 1-2 years experience working as an influencer and/or building backlinks
- At least 1-year experience with affiliate marketing
- Very good understanding of SEO
- Comfortable with running AB tests when necessary
- Strong spreadsheet skills i.e. pivot tables, data analysis, basic formulas
- Background in digital/online marketing
- Good understanding of Lead Lifecycles and how to target accordingly
- Experience interpreting data analysis into meaningful conclusions
- Analytical skills and ability to produce spreadsheets in support of findings and reports
- Extensive knowledge of traffic analysis, conversion metrics and basic grasp of CRO
- Comfortable with HTML & CSS
- Motivated, self-starter who likes working in fast-paced teams
- SEO Influencer
- Contract type: Full time/Freelance
- Location: Berlin