Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast growing, Soho-based startup, which has raised £3.5 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery. Papier is looking for an SEO manager to join our team to develop and implement our SEO strategy and play a critical role in the growth of the business within the UK and internationally.
This role will report directly to the Head of Performance Marketing.
- Develop and implement strategies across all aspects of SEO, including on-site techniques, link building and content marketing.
- Work closely with the Content Editor to ensure all blog and on-site content is optimised and coordinates with a wider SEO strategy.
- Coordinate with internal tech team on technical optimisation and ensuring that future launches and updates adhere to SEO best practices.
- Perform keyword research inline with business objectives to optimise all existing content and to broaden keyword coverage.
- Manage the creation and promotion of SEO specific marketing content (e.g. white papers, guides, customer videos/case studies)
- Stay up to date on the latest SEO techniques, tools and updates.
- 2-3 years of experience working within SEO.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and possess the ability to turn data into insights and actions.
- Worked with Google Analytics extensively and knows it back to front.
- Keen understanding of the full marketing funnel and the ways that SEO can fit into it.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience managing SEO campaigns for a multi-product ecommerce business is a bonus.
- Competitive Salary
- Central Soho Office Location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Fully stocked fridge
- Regular team lunches, events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!