OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
To learn more, visit www.ontruck.com and a recent analysis by our investor.
What you will be doing day to day
- Drive improvements in keyword rankings, CTR, CVR and organic and paid traffic
- Conduct rigorous A/B and multivariate testing analysis to optimize traffic, get the best CTR and CAC
- Evaluate competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for website performance
- Work with large datasets using data analysis tools such as Tableau, Amplitude and internal OnTruck tools
- Forecast projects focusing on growth, usage, and ROI
- Track KPIs and create custom reports and dashboards.
- Analyze end-to-end funnels and business results
- Perform ongoing technical SEO audits, backlink analysis and content analysis
- Oversee the research strategic keywords, content opportunities and best practices
- Use our traffic data to drive actionable insights to improve SEO / SEM traffic and user acquisition
- Develop and maintain the SEO / SEM strategic roadmap
- Scope the impact of business and website changes to forecast the impact of future changes
- Manage tactical execution of content marketing strategies including content pipeline build around specific genres and verticals, development of an editorial cycle, publication and tracking
- Collaborate Social & Content and PR teams on content creation, linking and distribution
Your skills and experience
- At least 4 year of experience in SEO & SEM & web analytics and data analysis experience
- Working understanding of marketing platforms (e.g. Google Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook Ads, Seomoz, ...), internet advertising technologies and marketing channel attribution
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Passionate about high-growth startups
- You must have strong analytical skills
- You are a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor
- You must live turning raw data into meaningful business information
- Advanced knowledge of content-related aspects of a website and their impact on natural search visibility
- You enjoy solving problems
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors, semantics, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Programming skills a plus (JS, Python, PHP or any other programming language)
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid and London. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Flexible schedule. We strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.