We are currently seeking a dynamic and strongly motivated young professional who is passionate about digital marketing to join our Marketing team in Milan as SEO Specialist.
The SEO Specialist will execute SEO activities and projects for our brand partners, becoming the reference point for the SEO channel within TLG.
Our ideal candidate has an analytical mindset and a passion for digital marketing and new technologies.
- Manage SEO projects from start to finish, including analysis, on-site technical optimization, content creation, and link building
- Monitor daily the performance of our websites using SEO tools and Google Search Console and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Monitor keyword ranking to identify poor performing keywords and areas of opportunity
- Analyze and monitor organic search engine taffic, identifying trends and areas for growth
- Create SEO reports and share insights with internal and external stakeholders
- Engage and work closely with other teams within TLG (Content, Store Management) in order to define and execute SEO strategies in different languages
- Keep up with the latest SEO trends, developments, and best practices
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience working on SEO
- Strong practical knowledge of technical SEO aspects
- Experience and strong capabilities working with SEO tools (Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, ...)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), with the ability to explain trends and results to a variety of stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally and in teams
- Reliably proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on achieving great results
- Ability to understand and provide clarity on complex problems, often "on the fly"
- Fluency in English required; knowledge of second language is a plus
Why Work With Us:
In just a few years, The Level Group has become a leading global e-commerce partner for the worlds top luxury, fashion, and design brands. Led by ex-Bain founders, we’re a team of nearly 200 people passionate about creativity, technology, and business who are on a collective mission to take our partners online businesses to the next level.
Were a young (29 on avg.) and international (24 nationalities) group of entrepreneurial spirits and innovators. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. And since weve held on to our startup spirit, here everyone has the opportunity to make their mark. We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer our employees buoni pasto, a laptop, discounts on our owned brand and brand partner stores, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers.
Come be part of our story and join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan!