Freetrade is changing the way Europe invests. We are a new tech startup, bringing free stock investing to the UK and Europe for the first time ever. We’ve built a beautiful investing app to invest in real shares, with zero commissions or fees in a fluid, mobile-first experience.
Our mission is to build a totally new culture around investing: innovative, customer-first and universally accessible. With over £4m in funding so far and as the most overfunded company ever on Crowdcube, were a growing team poised to change the £1.2 trillion UK retail investments market. And thats just the start.
About the role:
Youll work within the broader Growth Marketing team: a unique group behind Freetrade’s impressive growth to date.
Youll be our first dedicated full-time person focusing on telling our story through social media. You will report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on, creative, savvy person to come on board and have a large impact on how we tell our story across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
Our work culture prioritises ownership, speed, and care, and you’ll have the freedom to pursue your own ideas and solutions.
In your first twelve months at Freetrade, you will:
- Develop a social media strategy.
- Bring Freetrades friendly, fun voice to all the social channels!
- Create and publish content that works both from an owned channel and earned conversation perspective.
- Identify new approaches and social spaces that will support our goals.
- Stay on top of, and consistently share the latest trends in social media, and contribute to the iteration of the narrative strategy and campaign development.
- Help build out a social content creation practice right inside Freetrade!
You should apply if:
- You have years of experience at a startup/scale-up or a marketing agency, owning and significantly growing social channels.
- You continuously develop your already cutting edge understanding of organic social media and content marketing.
- You have exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone.
- You have a creative outlook with inspired content ideas.
- You identify issues and opportunities and tackle them without being told to do so. You have a self-starter mindset.
- Youre a team player whom your colleagues can rely on.
- What we’re doing here at Freetrade excites you!
- A salary of £25,000 to £35,000, combined with a stake in the company youre building. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields. There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones... whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth tech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations. Were going to Lisbon next!
Were very open about what were working on, and the best places to learn more are our buzzing community forum and our blog.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.