We are currently seeking a talented Social Media Manager with a strong creative eye to join our Digital Marketing team.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in line with the overall marketing strategies and goals of the brands within our portfolio.
- Develop and implement innovative, results-driven growth strategies across all social media channels in order to engage, grow, and convert followers
- Create, define, execute, and own the social media content calendar in line with business goals, working with other teams to make sure it is integrated across marketing, editorial, and cross-channel promotions
- Manage all channels, including posting content, ensuring timely responses, frequently sharing relevant and engagement content, and activating paid promotion where required
- Write copy for social media in line with brand tone of voice
- Manage the entire process of content creation, including concepts for photoshoots, location scouting, props sourcing, etc.
- Work closely with other teams to develop compelling and meaningful content in accordance with our brands’ identities, guidelines, and values
- Write, schedule, and coordinate social media posts across all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, …)
- Use social analytics tool to monitor based metrics relative to set objectives and KPIs and deliver reports on social growth and engagement
- Experience managing social media for fashion/luxury brands at a brand, agency, or relevant company in the fashion/luxury industry (minimum 2 years’ experience desired)
- Experience strategizing, implementing, and managing successful social media campaigns
- Excellent understanding of all key social media channels and of best practices and trends for each
- Creative with the ability to be analytical: basic understanding of analytics and key performance indicators, familiarity with social media analytics tools and platforms, and ability to analyze performance to report on successes and areas for improvement
- Passionate about the world of social media
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multitask, with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively through a variety of methods both internally/externally and upward to senior management
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a fast paced company
- Fluency in English; knowledge of second language is a plus
Why Work With Us:
In just a few years, The Level Group has become a leading global e-commerce partner for the worlds top luxury, fashion, and design brands. Led by ex-Bain founders, we’re a team of nearly 200 people passionate about creativity, technology, and business who are on a collective mission to take our partners online businesses to the next level.
Were a young (30 on avg.) and international (22+ nationalities) group of entrepreneurial spirits and innovators. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. And since weve held on to our startup spirit, here everyone has the opportunity to make their mark. We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer our employees buoni pasto, a laptop, discounts on our owned brand and brand partner stores, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers.
Come be part of our story and join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan!