At Cubits we want to build the future of finance. By combining the power of Bitcoin and the blockchain with traditional financial tools, we are introducing a new era of finance, where payments are faster, cheaper and more secure. Our mission is to provide everyone with convenient access to Bitcoin because we believe in a world where Bitcoin is available to anyone, anywhere. We are looking for a Software Developer to start as soon as possible. If you think you are the right one for this look no further and contact us.
- You develop and maintain micro-services mostly written in Ruby and running in Docker containers
- You help us to continuously improve our development process
- You develop against different cryptocurrency implementations
- You have +10 years of professional development experience with a focus on backend
- You have a strong math background (degree from a strong CS/Math program)
- Solid understanding of basics and preferably a hands on experience in cryptography
- Strong interest in cryptocurrencies, understanding of technology basics, preferably a hands on experience
- Strong understanding of modern software architecture, focus on microservices architecture
- Some Ruby experience is preferable, But any of these count: Python, Java, Go, Scala, C/C++.
- You enjoy creating software in a team
- The opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- Highly motivated, young, international team that will both inspire and support you
- Office located in Berlin Mitte, next to Checkpoint Charlie
- Training / Conferences to expand your insight and expertise