Are you interested in building the digital products and services of the future?
We are searching for new team members for our dynamic, cross-functional and agile team. You work closely together with our product department, and make a contribution to the development of our fulfillment start-up odc. Candidates are expected to work independently, take responsibility, and be able to make decisions. Are you curious about odc and Liquid Labs and does this position sounds interesting?
Liquid Labs is the company builder and innovation motor of the Otto Group – a worldwide-operating retail and services group. We operate independently of the group, but leverage the assets and reach that they have built. Our teams are filled with creative and entrepreneurial-minded people, who love getting things done and seeing results. They are given not only the financial backing of our corporate parent, but freedom and mentoring by our in-house team.
For the position of Software Developer Backend we seek entrepreneurial-minded people who help innovate as well as independently execute software initiatives.
- Work closely in a small team rapidly building platforms to support new startups
- Be required to solve problems creatively
- Be pair programming to share knowledge
- Be expected to help get the team moving faster and producing higher quality
- Have 3+ years of programming skills in your language of choice
- Are experienced in a major server-side development stack
- Experience with Test-Driven development and continuous delivery
- Are keen to take responsibility and great at getting things done
- Have already worked within an agile, international and interdisciplinary environment
- Speak fluent English and are a team player with good communication skills
then apply now for open positions starting at the earliest possible date!
You will benefit from:
- The possibility to design and build a codebase right from the start
- Freedom in what you are doing – an independent work culture with flexible working hours and without hierarchy
- The ability to create your position within the team yourself and do what you love
- A qualified team with similar mindset – moving things forward, quickly and efficiently
- Experienced management on both the tech and business side functioning as in-house mentors
- Sufficient funding and corporate resources
- A modern work environment, a centrally located office in the middle of Hamburg, competitive salary and corporate benefits (e.g. subsidized public transport, gym membership discounts, 15% shopping discount for almost everything)