Interested in joining an agile, diverse and creative technical team? Want to get involved with one of Londons most exciting startups? We are looking for a gifted and highly motivated senior software engineer to help us build the world’s first personality based marketing automation platform.
Our Tech Stack
We have a broad technical palette, with our current stack including:
- Python (Flask, SQLAlchemy, NumPy, SciPy and lots of machine learning tech);
- Docker, Kubernetes and an AWS hosting environment;
- Full CD and monitoring pipeline including Jenkins, GitHub and DataDog.
At DataSine, you’ll be:
- Developing a fast-growing product suite of intelligent content authoring tools, analytics and visualisation software, cloud-hosted, scalable and using a bleeding-edge machine learning stack;
- Striving every day for technical excellence and learning new skills with every new feature;
- Contributing meaningful changes to the architecture and design of our platform;
- In a team that practices collaborative code ownership, reviewing others’ code and contributing to all design decisions;
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment with rapidly changing business demands;
- Participating as a key member of a small team, supporting your colleagues, leading when necessary and always breaking new ground.
A bit about our team:
We are a diverse and friendly bunch, and because we know about psychology, we also know that work-life balance is very important. We work sensible hours, dedicate work time to team and personal wellbeing, and keep a focus on our workplace being a supportive environment. If that sounds appealing, we’d love to speak to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We particularly encourage applications from people in groups underrepresented in the technology industry.
Send your CV, GitHub profile or anything else that might impress to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent commercial experience;
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in teams;
- The desire to build software using TDD, code reviews, Git;
- Exposure to or an interest in joining Londons startup scene;
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes.
- A fun and diverse bunch of colleagues
- Annual company retreat
- 25 days holiday, plus 3 extra days over Christmas/New Year
- A light airy office located next to Moorgate Station with a generous budget to spend to make it a nice place to work
- Fruit, lunchs on Fridays
- Weekly health & wellbeing, knowledge sharing, company alignment sessions