Cubeyou is looking for an exceptional Software Quality Engineer to help us keep up with the high quality standards that set our products aside. This is a great opportunity to solve deep technical problems, build innovative solutions, work with top notch software developers and have a serious impact on the company.
You will collaborate with the product development and custom support teams to help make our product releases bugs-free. You will plan, set-up and run the quality assurance strategy of the company, including writing manual and automated functional tests to help identify and fix defects as early in the product development process as possible. You will work closely with highly skilled Full Stack Web Developers to solve code bugs and avoid regressions.
This job opportunity is a perfect match for a motivated and fast learning quality engineer looking for an opportunity to be a key player in an extremely fast growing startup.
- Design new test cases and verify new functionality for Cubeyou product features
- Execute manual and automated tests and report defects on product builds
- Work closely with development in scrum teams to resolve product issues on a daily basis
- Provide feedback on product usability, serviceability and documentation
- Identify users needs and design new feature together with our product team
- Develop, update and maintain quality testing standards and procedures
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s)
- Technical aptitude or background preferably with experience in test planning and execution
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong bug finding ability; must be able to find bugs quickly and document thoroughly (must pass an assessment test before hire)
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Startup team / TAG atmosphere with the usual perks
- EU work permit required
- No sponsorship
- No relocation