We’re looking for a business development person to work in our small, close knit team alongside the founders. You’ll be supported but completely autonomous to achieve the targets you set for yourself. We are looking for mid/senior professional with experience in B2B sales/HR or recruiting with a desire to learn and be curious about growth and critical thinking.
Zinc offers Autonomy a chance to influence and impact an industry changing product. Work hands-on across a wide set of areas of business development; warm account development, customer success, written outreach, event networking, market analysis.
Zinc offers blockchain backed employee background checking tools. We’re building hiring tools for the next generation of the web. Our tools allow companies to become more efficient at hiring and create unforgettable candidate journeys, by gifting candidates with ownership over their interview data.
Zinc makes hiring the right people faster and fairer, with automated referencing, feedback and background checking tools. Founded in 2017 Zinc is an early stage startup with a small team of 5. Zinc offers an opportunity to within a tight-knit startup team that is motivated to get their best work from each other.
- Develop new outbound campaigns from scratch; from idea, mapping, execution to close.
- Learn the Zinc customer journey; identify with and incorporate our tone in your campaigns.
- Assess internal sales process, suggest and implement new ideas.
- Educate and employ insight sales techniques.
- Driving a people-centric model that is driven by user feedback and real customer interactions.
- Work directly with the CEO, a chance to shadow and learn about modern B2B techniques
- Striking new relationships
- Plan and conduct research with current customers and test new markets.
- Customer success to understand our target audience and the content that speaks to them.
- Take an active role in promoting and communicating Zinc’s values and mission.
- Strong desire to collaborate and learn within small team - quick learner and team player.
- Sophisticated communicator who can read social situations.
- Effective listener who understands how to ask the right questions at the right time.
- Empathy and awareness to understand customer needs and spot opportunities.
- Background in a related field HRTech, Recruiting, SaaS, Blockchain or a high growth start-up.
- Ability to write short-form outreach content and a sharp ear for picking up Zinc’s brand identity.
- High-energy self-starter that’s able to take the initiative and deliver given lots of flexibility.
- High emotional intelligence, understands how to give and receive honest feedback.
Apply if you’re curious to find out more,