Weengs in a nutshell
We bring the best of e-commerce logistics to small businesses so they compete with the big boys without the big overheads.
Were the definition of a fast-growing early-stage startup. We started 3 years ago as two guys in a flat, shipped 6,000 boxes without getting kicked out, running operations during day and coding at night. Weve since raised a big seed round from top-tier investors and moved to a funky warehouse & office. Next stop? The world (via series A of course).
Here’s what bugs us
Small businesses bring great products to the market which sell fast. That’s awesome. But they struggle to scale their operations to keep up with order fulfilment which puts a cap on their growth. That sucks.
We’ve built a service that lets independent retailers do what they do best - sell. This way, they don’t have to worry about orders getting to their customers and can just focus on growing their business.
We need the best talent out there. Is it you?
With an over 800% growth in the last year - were changing things fast.
We are a young and easygoing, no-nonsense company, with a team of over 70 very diverse (some a bit crazy) ladies and gents from all over the world, backed by top European VC and we are looking for new people to join this adventure.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, you should read on...
You will work with the CEO and top management guidance to:
In short, the analyst will have the opportunity to work on key topics for the company while having direct exposure to our experienced and diverse top management (entrepreneurs, Deliveroo, OneFineStay, McKinsey...).
First and foremost:
Ambitious, humble and resilient.
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, economics or engineering
- Analytics: passion and skills (great at structuring and dealing with data)
- Problem solving: ability to structure problems, prioritize, develop hypothesis, run analysis, define recommendations
- Street smart: we want good mind with very pragmatic attitude (make things happen)
- Communication: able to deliver clear spoken (and written) ‘so what’ and/or action oriented messages
- Great interpersonal and team working skills
- Keen and ready to work in a fast growing startup
- Natural attitude to learn fast and work ‘out of comfort zone’
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply below.