Lyst is seeking a Strategy Analyst to support the CEO and COO on a number of operational and strategic initiatives. This is an opportunity to learn how one of Europe’s leading startups operates, reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the COO and other business leaders.
Building on your analytical and communication skills, you will be responsible for producing exceptionally high quality presentation materials for distribution to the Board and our investors. In supporting on strategic initiatives, you will produce high quality data, analysis and insights to support the CXO in decision making. You will manage internal communications from the CEO’s office, ensuring that these communication flows are well structured & delivered in a sophisticated and engaging manner.
The role is intended as a two year foundational programme (pre MBA), with a view to growing into a management role at the end of the period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing company-wide communications from the CEO’s office (including regular updates & All Hands meetings)
- Producing presentation materials for the Board
- Managing & preparing investor communications
- Leading special & strategic projects (including exploration of major strategic initiatives & fundraises)
We believe that the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Preparation of high quality strategic analysis at a top tier management consultancy firm, bank or other financial institution (2-3 years)
- Effective communication of that strategic analysis both in person and through presentation materials
- Experience working on a variety of projects in the consumer technology space
- Led projects or project components, demonstrating initiative and independent thought
- Graduate degree from a top tier university
Please contact us or you have any questions or would like more information on this opportunity.
- You get a total of 29 days holiday per year.
- Company pension.
- We’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and everyone gets £1200 a year to spend on conferences and training.
- Clothing allowance. Were a fashion company so well give you £250 to spend on the site in year 1, £500 in year 2, £750 in year 3 and £1000 from year 4 onwards. Youre going to look fantastic!
- Private healthcare by Vitality, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Free food
- Friday drinks every week - free drinks and snacks!
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. Were a fashion company so well give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. Youre going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - Its important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact, we go further and all Lysters get £1,500, $1,900 to spend on conferences, courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet-ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.