Azimo is building a better way to share money around the world. We want to democratise financial services so they are affordable and available to everyone.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 120 people.
We are looking for a Strategy and Insight Analyst within Finance. This role is perfect for an extremely motivated individual that is early in their career but keen to accelerate it in a way that is only possible in a start-up. The Strategy and Insight Analyst will provide analysis which will support some of the most important decisions within the company. Also there will be ongoing exposure and interaction with the entire senior management team.
Due to the growth of the company and breadth of the role this position will provide an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
- Develop a deep understanding of Azimo’s business, products and customers
- Develop strong familiarity with Azimo’s data infrastructure and querying tools
- Create high-value analysis, synthesising quantitative and qualitative data and providing clear, actionable insights
- Work with the entire business on different insight questions: Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Operations, Product and Engineering teams to identify hypotheses for testing and to design robust experiments to measure results
- Proven ability to convert data and analysis into tangible insight and recommendations
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong SQL skills (outstanding individuals could learn this on the job if they are prepared to invest significantly into this to get up to speed quickly)
- Very strong communicator
- Very strong intrinsic motivation and prepared to go the extra mile
- Working experience either in a fast growing startup, one of the big Tech companies, strategy consulting (Top ones - BCG, McKinsey, Bain or similar) or investment banking (bulge bracket)
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in payments or retail financial services
- Passionate about fintech and financial inclusion
- Fluency in one or more European languages
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Generous stock option grants (after a qualifying period)
- Opportunities to travel within Europe (especially to Krakow)
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!