Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are looking for a Strategy and Planning Project Manager in our Budapest office. You will be working with colleagues -- often remote market managers and executive management to make difficult decisions, prioritize, and solve problems. Aside from being a multitasker, you can use your analytical skills with confidence to make sure you know and understand our business needs and ensure each region’s success.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What youll be doing:
- Work in close collaboration with all Regional General Managers to execute market expansion, supply allocation, and new market launch progress
- Help filter and assign launch tasks across Bolt
- Work with diverse teams from all around our organization to ensure markets are performing well
- Review every market’s performance with Regional General Managers and General Managers; assess opportunities for growth and expansion in existing and new markets
- Work diligently to accurately match and allocate the supply of our products with market demand
- You will need to keep your team motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong logical thinking, verbal, and quantitative reasoning, along with the ability to zoom out and see patterns
- Ability to collaborate, and work as part of a team
- Experience in helping companies identify strategic improvements in their core business, and in implementing those improvements
- Great attention to detail
- Excel / Google Sheets proficiency
- SQL preferred
- 3+ years consulting / tech industry experience preferred
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Budapest – ping-pong table, darts
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!