OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
To learn more, visit www.ontruck.com and a recent analysis by our investor.
What you will be doing day to day
- As part of our Supply Department, you will join a strategic team in the company’s day-to-day business. Your work will truly make a difference in our growth.
- You will search inbound/outbound transport company leads in order to offer our product.
- You will make sure every step is executed following supply specific requirements and that any incident is reported and solved according to our standards, securing the highest level of service possible and respecting the protocols.
- Direct responsibility over quantitative and qualitative KPIs linked to the activity and level of satisfaction of carriers.
- Significant autonomy to organize your tasks and processes in order to meet your goals.
- You will be monitored and rewarded exclusively according to your performance
- Minimum 2-3 years experience. Experience in B2B inside sales at an e-commerce and/or startups will be valued. Knowledge in transportation or logistics too, will be a plus.
- Experience in telemarketing or similar.
- Experience and mindset in optimizing and automating scaling onboarding processes.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with external partners.
- Strong intercultural communication skills, self-motivated and detailed oriented.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Shows initiative, has a passion for sales and is able to communicate at all levels.
- Native fluency in spoken and written Spanish, and fluent in English (preferred). Additional languages are highly valued.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid and London. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Flexible schedule. We strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.