Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We grow rapidly in Romania, too and we need new people on our team who will drive and accelerate that growth. You might like that this role is combining independence, high responsibility, hands-on impact on business with relatively easy requirements on your past experience and attractive compensation. Why? Because we value your passion for business, communication skills and honest desire to succeed over formalities and old-school job titles and such :)
Lets build the future of transportation together!
What youll be doing:
- Understand our Supply - what do our partners and customers need, how can we do better and what needs to be done. If you’re good with data and tools to visualise it, but mostly if you enjoy crafting smart solutions based on fact and insights, you may love this work, but wait, it only starts with analysis…
- Bring the new Supply onboard - this is where the magic of your work happens! You communicate with our partners tirelessly, influence them with creative incentives and excellent communication. Ride-hailing is the future and you’re representing that future also to more conservative partners, so be patient, persistent and inspiring. We have a great product that we can be truly proud of. You train our partners to make the best use of our service and challenge them to rely on us. If you enjoy communication with people, this may be for you.
- Innovate - now, this may sound a bit tricky. To make it perfectly clear, we’re not hiring you to develop new products or tools. What we mean here is that if you’re creative, ambitious, smart and dynamic person, you probably don’t enjoy doing things the same way for ages, do you? We rely on you to look at your work critically, improve your own processes over time, find your own creative ways to get to best results.
- You have some previous experience with similar work, so we can learn something new from you, too
- Youre a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- Youre a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- Youre passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!