AppyParking is the UK’s most innovative Mobility as a Service (MaaS) company and is delivering the world’s first generation Smart City Platform to connect autonomous vehicles, smart cities and consumers. Revenue is growing year on year, and customers include car manufacturers, UK cities, and global payment providers. The company recently closed a £5.5m Series A round and is backed by leading mobility investors Aviva Ventures, Breed Reply Investments Ltd and West Hill Capital. We begin 2019 with numerous high profile SaaS and DaaS projects with a multi-million pound revenue pipeline.
You will be an experienced, hands-on support associate who relishes the opportunity to be part of a support function, driving both continued company growth and improvement. As the first AppyParking Support Associate you will single-handedly resolve most 1st and 2nd tier support queries whilst helping to support the strategy of our technical & customer support processes as we continue our expansion across the UK, EU and USA.
Reporting to our Support Manager, and working closely with our product and development teams you will:
- Have demonstrable experience of working within a support function and being part of a customer facing service desk
- Manage service desk policies, standards and workflows to deliver a proactive approach to ticket management; including all 1st and 2nd line support, increasing service excellence, efficiencies and quality across the product suite as the company begins to scale across multiple markets and sectors
- Have detailed experience of supporting multiple projects and priorities across an agile and dynamic business with a number of different product groups
- Partner with the Support Manager to ensure all services provide maximum uptime and that all incidents/services requests are resolved effectively
- Manage and respond to Google Play Store / Apple App Store reviews and ratings to ensure a high level of response and support, as well as a high app rating that reflects both our brand and reputation
- Be part of a near 24/7 incident support management system for all live customer products
- Maintain a best in class culture and ensure the function performs to agreed service levels and are subject to continual service improvement
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience with a Support Function, preferably within a SME
- B2B and/or B2C background ideally focused in payments, mobile, analytics, data and APIs
- Previous working knowledge of service desk applications such as Jira Service Desk or Zendesk
- Previous experience within MaaS ‘Mobility as a Service’ and DaaS ‘Data as a Service’
- A background working with both the private and public sector
- Experience in helping growing and scale a startup to a thriving SME
You will also excel in;
- User and Service Focus
- Problem Management
- Decision Making and communication
- Ownership and accountability
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Time, change and people management
- Taking the Initiative and driving positive change
- Starting salary: £20,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Equity: Generous share options package
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year up to 3 years.
- Pension: 2% Company contributory.
- Perkbox: Offering discounts in shops, restaurants, cinemas, events and mobile insurance.
- A cool London office with a beer & wine fridge
To apply for this role, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, a covering message explaining why you believe you are suited to this role, and details of your current salary.
No agencies please.