Who we are
AppyParking is on a mission to make parking a truly forgettable experience. We understand how fragmented infrastructures and stand-alone solutions cause stress and hassle for the most mundane of daily tasks, like finding and paying for a parking space. We know there’s a better way of doing things and so we’re building innovative and future-ready solutions from the bottom up, to improve the way parking is accessed and managed.
Our holistic kerbside management platform provides a ‘future of mobility’ conduit between the private and public sector, ensuring standardised kerbside data can flow between local authorities and mobility operators, unlocking the barriers that hinder the adoption of intelligent mobility solutions and ultimately make the kerb work for everyone, physically, socially and commercially.
AppyParking is backed by a number of leading investors including Hyundai Motors and Sumitomo Corporation, and recently closed a significant £7.6 million Series A funding round.
We’ve won several prestigious awards over the years including more recently Best Transportation-as-a-Service Project Award from the TaaS Technology Conference as well as being ranked as a top 50 disruptive UK company in the 2019 Disruption 50 Index.
We’re building something big, from the ground up, so this is a great chance to get on board with that and make a mark on a company that you can call your own.
You will be an experienced, hands-on support associate who relishes the opportunity to be part of a support function, driving both continued company growth and improvement. As the first AppyParking Support Associate you will single-handedly resolve most 1st and 2nd tier support queries whilst helping to support the strategy of our technical & customer support processes as we continue our expansion across the UK, EU and USA.
Reporting to our Professional Services Manager, and working closely with our product and development teams you will:
- Have demonstrable experience of working within a support function and being part of a customer facing service desk
- Manage service desk policies, standards and workflows to deliver a proactive approach to ticket management; including all 1st and 2nd line support, increasing service excellence, efficiencies and quality across the product suite as the company begins to scale across multiple markets and sectors
- Have detailed experience of supporting multiple projects and priorities across an agile and dynamic business with a number of different product groups
- Partner with the Support Manager to ensure all services provide maximum uptime and that all incidents/services requests are resolved effectively
- Manage and respond to Google Play Store / Apple App Store reviews and ratings to ensure a high level of response and support, as well as a high app rating that reflects both our brand and reputation
- Be part of a near 24/7 incident support management system for all live customer products
- Maintain a best in class culture and ensure the function performs to agreed service levels and are subject to continual service improvement
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience with a Support Function, preferably within a SME
- B2B and/or B2C background ideally focused in payments, mobile, analytics, data and APIs
- Previous working knowledge of service desk applications such as Jira Service Desk or Zendesk
- Previous experience within MaaS ‘Mobility as a Service’ and DaaS ‘Data as a Service’
- A background working with both the private and public sector
- Experience in helping growing and scale a startup to a thriving SME
You will also excel in;
- User and Service Focus
- Problem Management
- Decision Making and communication
- Ownership and accountability
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Time, change and people management
- Taking the Initiative and driving positive change
AppyParking work hard to create an inclusive environment to be a part of. A culturally diverse workspace, but all sharing the same eye-on-the-prize mentality - but on top of that:
- Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Pension - we all get old. look at the CTO - we didnt know numbers went up that high!
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year up to 3 years.
- Perkbox - free stuff/cheap stuff/discounted stuff - whats not to like?
- Ability to work from home - its where the heart is.
- A very cool office in Farringdon - exposed brick, glass, sofas, sideboards (like the 70s)
- Share options - If AppyParking does well, so do we all!