The Insiders is an internationally well-known marketing activation company, specialized in Word of Mouth marketing. The company is present in 25 countries and accounts amongst its clients many of leading consumer brands like Nestlé, Unilever, Danone, Diageo, Johnson&Johnson, Philips, Henkel, Pfizer etc.
WoM-campaigns are set up through the ‘Insiders’ community (www.theinsiders.eu and www.theinsidernet.com).
Insiders develop their honest opinion based on an exciting and well-informed product experience, which is shared with their friends and colleagues.
We create the professional bridge between interesting brands and influential consumers in order to spark authentic advocacy.
- Project management: planning, timing, resource management
- Creation/production: management of all Insiders content, online and offline
- Support campaign management in the daily operation and communication with the customer
- Insight, monitoring & reporting
- ESSENTIAL: Fluency in Norwegian (verbal and written). Any other language is a plus.
- Ability to combine a creative mindset with strong organisational skills
- Results driven with an Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently
- Excited by the idea of working in a start-up culture and ready to bring your positive energy to a dynamic and fast-growing organization
- You believe in the power of Word of Mouth advertising and are willing to advocate for a ‘back to basics’ innovative marketing technique.
- Our Community and Campaign management jobs offers various marketing related challenges on how to run a WOM-campaign from A to Z. This includes logistics, project planning and development, account management, follow-up on content development, etc.
- Always the first to get to know and try out the newest products.
- The possibility to be part of an international organization.