We are seeking a talented Engineering or Computer Science postgraduate to join our Technology & Delivery team in Milan as Systems Analyst.
Our Systems Analysts play a critical role in helping us deliver high quality ecommerce solutions with a best-in-class user experience to our partners and their online customers.
Our ideal candidate is a recent graduate with top-notch analytical and communication skills who is seeking a dynamic, fast-paced environment in which to showcase and develop their skills.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders supporting Ecommerce Project Mangers to identify, document, and validate business requirements
- Analyze and translate high-level business requirements into use cases, software requirements, and technical specifications in a format consumable by the Technology & Development teams
- Maintain and develop the system(s) and templates used to store such information, ensuring the right level of detail is captured in the most readable and accessible way
- Design and execute appropriate acceptance criteria and test scenarios in order to make sure solutions are bug-free and working as expected and, when a project involves interaction with other systems, to make sure that interfaces are responding correctly
- Troubleshoot and report defects, working closely with other teammates and cross-functionally in order to fix them quickly and effectively
- Advocate for quality, actively contributing to a service-focused culture that emphasizes on-time delivery of high-quality solutions
- Take on technical or systems design tasks (such as configuring, updating, and installing systems or executing data updates) as necessary
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong orientation to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of how to interpret business needs into requirements and requirements into test scenarios
- A collaborative mind-set and comfort working and communicating cross-functionally
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and when managing multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Up for a challenge and willing to put in extra effort in order to meet/exceed expectations
- Basic knowledge of the latest tools and technologies in software development and Internet and operating system fundamentals
- Fluency in English; fluency in Italian strongly preferred
Why Work With Us:
In just a few years, The Level Group has become a leading global e-commerce partner for the worlds top luxury, fashion, and design brands. Let by our ex-Bain founders, we’re a technology-first team of nearly 200 creative business people and business-minded creatives. Were passionate and ambitious, on a collective mission to take our partners online businesses to the next level.
Were a young (29 on avg.) and international (24 nationalities) group of entrepreneurs and innovators, passionate about what we do. We take on responsibility and challenges, right from the start. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. And since weve held on to our startup spirit, we all have a voice and the opportunity to make a difference. We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer our employees buoni pasto, a laptop, discounts on our owned brand and brand partner stores, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers.
Come be part of our story and join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan!