About Tink Labs
Tink Labs is a vibrant travel tech startup focused on enriching the experience for hotel guests to ensure they can experience their destination like a local whilst also using the hotels facilities and services via the device.
handy, the innovative flagship product from Tink Labs Limited, is a new benchmark for travel technology. When implemented as an in-room solution through hotel partners, handy combines the functionality of a personal smartphone and hotel in-room phone services into one fully integrated device. The device enables travellers to connect with their surroundings, understand the local attractions, amenities, nightlife and much more. Guests that use handy can live like a local during their stay.
The development of handy is the first step towards achieving Tink Labs goal of addressing the needs of the global traveler.
handy is already available in 82 countries around the world, covering 650,000+ hotel rooms and has helped millions of global travellers stay connected.
For more information, please follow us on: https://www.handy.travel/.
We are going through a period of growth, appointing new Senior Management team and developing a brand new and exciting value proposition. London is our EMEA HQ and is a centre for both our hotel facing and consumer facing business.
Our Values are: Trust, Transparency & Togetherness.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Recruitment Team in our EMEA Head Office in London. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role presents a brilliant opportunity to build a rewarding career in a fast-growing company.
The Talent Acquisition Assistant will:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write or update job descriptions and adverts for current internal vacancies
- Advertise internal job opportunities on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Source candidates through online channels, networking, referrals and other innovative methods
- Screen CVs and applications and update candidates throughout the hiring processes
- Schedule interviews with candidates and internal stakeholders as required.
- Conduct initial phone screening calls with candidates
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview performance and recommend to Talent Business Partners / Hiring Managers
- Report to the Talent Manager on the status of their roles
- Answer candidates’ queries at all stages of the hiring process
- Provide interview feedback to candidates and internal stakeholders giving a best in class experience to all parties
The Individual will have:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a determination to succeed
- Previous recruitment or customer service experience
- A track record of success, by being self-motivated and results focused
- Strong organisational skills whilst being flexible and adaptable
- An outgoing, involving and empathetic personality who can listen as well as talk
What else will you enjoy at Tink Labs?
- A good opportunity to progress as the team is expanding and evolving rapidly
- You will work in an energetic and highly collaborative Talent / HR team supporting a thriving international business
- You will enjoy working in a collaborative, positive culture that rewards hard work and success
- Proven track record working within a recruitment administration / coordination role
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages with strong Excel Skills
- Strong organisational skills and a sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to consistently maintain a high activity/productivity level
- Can use own initiative and judgement to tackle issues
- Ability to multitask and deal with changes in priority
- Professional manner and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Building relationships
- Team Working
- Drive, Determination & Resilience