Drover is a VC-backed marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: flexible and at a fair, transparent price. Our mission is to establish car subscription as the defining industry category of our time with Drover as the undisputed pioneer. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch and Forbes.
As our Talent Acquisition Associate you will support Talent Acquisition with attracting, finding, and getting the best candidates onboard to the Drover team. You will have a variety of responsibilities ranging from administrative to face to face tasks.
With offices in London, Lisbon, Bucharest and Paris, we truly have a global team and it is a very exciting time to join the People team at Drover. To grow the business where to where we want it to be, we need the best talent available. In this role you will get the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the business by getting that talent on board.
- Draft Job Descriptions and post on relevant job boards
- Screen CVs and conduct telephone interviews
- Organise face to face interviews
- Support with employment documentation (offer letters, contracts, reference checks, right to work checks etc.)
- Support the onboarding of new joiners
- Act as a culture champion of Drover, actively representing the culture to all potential candidates
- Work with the wider people team to champion people processes and systems
- A relevant degree from a top university (if a graduate) or 1-2 years experience in recruiting
- A strong people focus and good emotional intelligence
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
- You take pride in being commercially astute and understanding the businesses you recruit for
- You thrive in an unstructured environment and don’t mind ambiguity or changing priorities
Nice to haves
- Start up experience
- Experience of in-house recruiting or people operations
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining: