At Factorial we are looking for a hands-on Talent Acquisition Lead to recruit the next generation of Factorial team members as well as manage all aspects of Human Resources for our international team in Barcelona.
You will be part of a small HR team and you will have a real impact in every single aspect of HR including: Job design, Recruitment, Performance management, Training & development, Employment cycle changes, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits and more. If you speak both English and Spanish at a bilingual level and you are eager to learn and develop your career within an international and young team, get in touch with us!
Factorial is a start-up founded in 2016 to change the way small and medium businesses manage and compensate their employees. We offer a free software platform that lets all SMBs manage their company like only large enterprises could do until now. Factorial makes it very easy to add employee benefits, such as health insurance, meal vouchers and gym memberships, as well as create payslips for employees. In the end our goal is to revolutionize the way companies create human teams.
What you will do:
- Hands-on Recruitment and management of the whole selection process - From creating job offers, sourcing candidates and CV screening, to Interviews, negotiation and on-boarding
- Employer branding strategy and activities in order to attract and retain the best talent
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, bridging management and employee relations to understand their challenges and perspectives
- Support current and future business needs through the development, individual engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
What we look for in you:
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment ideally within a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Strong English and Spanish written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Law, Business Administration or similar
- Business Acumen, People oriented & results driven
- Eagerness to learn and pro-activity, always looking to implement and test new ideas
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
What we offer:
- Flexibility - We trust you, we don’t need to add rigid processes to your workflow.
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage with an experienced team behind is a unique opportunity for professional growth
- Competitive Salary with subsidised Health insurance and gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Real Career growth within our Team
- Integration in a young and successful team within a dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture: After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties, Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!, Offices breakfast on Tuesdays, Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments and fall parties & Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site
If you want to develop your career in Human Resources and have a real Impact on a Business within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job