About the Role
We’re looking for our first in-house recruiter in the UK to help scale the business through 2019 and beyond. We want to triple the size of our team in 2019, and we need someone with the passion and network to help us do that.
You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering a best-in-class candidate experience. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- You will create, scale and drive a full recruitment cycle for various teams across the business including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, partner with hiring managers (Ben, Amit, India and not forgetting Joe our CEO)
- Build out and improve new and existing processes
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritise hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams
- Track and analyse metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like people and legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- Providing recruitment training across the business
We’re a B2B SaaS company building the data platform and tools for a world with a trillion edge devices. We have product–market fit and customers that love us, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe and the US. We raised a $10M Series A at the beginning of the year and have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including Y Combinator. Were currently >30 people based in our offices, close to Old Street/Clerkenwell.
Things we need to see from you
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a focus on building Sales teams in the UK
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and true flexibility. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- Competitive pay targeted towards the top 25th percentile
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited holiday
- Option grant so you have shared ownership
- Pension scheme
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly all-day socials