We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People Experience team in Barcelona. 90% of the job is about hiring great people and 10% is about other HR projects such as employer branding, onboarding projects and conferences
What will be your goals?
- Hire the best talents on time for the IT and product team.
- Ensure the candidate experience and contribute to build the Docplanner Tech image.
- Lead onboardings and make the new members feel at home from the very first day
- The recruitment is your passion.
- You know where to find candidates from the IT sector and how to show them our passion for the development of a good product.
- You have some knowledge about Spanish labor laws.
- You speak English fluently (mín. B2).
- And while you are reading this offer, instead of thinking “ The IT sector is really difficult, we will not make it”, your answer is "¡challenge accepted!
¡This offer is for you!
- Indefinite contract.
- Stock options after the first 6 months.
- Remote work punctually
- Real Flexible timetable
- Intensive hours during the summer
- Health insurance
- Internal and external Workshops, conferences and meetups.
- English classes.
- Pilates at the office.
- Team building and team bonding activities.
- Modern office (kitchen, gamer room, …)
- Really good environtment, familiar, funny, creative and really professional.
- Coffe, snacks and fruit.
- Docplanner breakfasts.
- A place where you can develop yourself as a professional.
- Being part of the fastest-growing European startup.
- Autonomy and impact on what you do.
- Being part of a young, driven international team.
- Endless challenges every day.
Hard to believe? Find out by yourself and go check our social media ;)