About the company
LandInsight is a new platform that is fundamentally changing how the property industry buys land for development. It’s a big data platform that speeds up the process of finding, assessing and buying land. It comes at an important time, one of the biggest challenges for the UK housing crisis is tackling the shortage of development land. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (and we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
We live and breath our values of ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’, they are in the footprints of all we do and who we are.
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people are empowered to work collaboratively and harmoniously. That’s why we prioritise team building, high engagement and knowledge sharing in every thread of company. Sitting in our open plan offices means not only knowing the founders, but also learning about the conception and scale of a startup.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture - we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Best at Employee Development’.
As the third part of the People Team, you will be here to attract the best people who will have a sincere care and commitment to vision, mission and culture, and you will give them the best experience and encounters with us as a company and team in the process.
Reporting to the Head of People and working closely with the Talent Success Manager, you will be a smart and diligent individual who takes genuine pride and diligence about finding and hiring the right person - that gem that we don’t want to get away.
Playing a key role in the next phase of our accelerated growth, you will be someone with a strong background in SaaS recruitment able to lead on all recruitment for Engineering and Product profiles, as well as the wider hiring needs including marketing, sales, finance and operations.
You will be responsible for the management and overseeing of all recruitment activities of the business, therefore having a proficient understanding on all levels of the full-life cycle recruitment, tools, metrics, processes and frameworks of the recruiting activities and deliverables.
- A creative, pragmatic and resourceful strategist to successfully source a strong culture-fit calibre of candidates from multiple channels, events, networking, referrals and initiatives inline with the Company’s projected growth plans.
- Owning and driving the full recruitment cycle, form from sourcing, screening, interview coordinating, interviewing, debriefing, to offer closing and on-boarding
- Evaluate and improve selection tools, sourcing platforms, social media recruitment strategies and programmes, interview scheduling, interview training, feedback processes, and new-hire onboarding.
- Interview panel design, selection and training including criteria rubrics, and ensuring all stakeholders and parties adhere to this.
- Establishes accurate recruiting metrics in order to assess the effectiveness of the existent recruitment strategies and processes as well as drive process improvements. T
- Conducts extensive research and analysis on talent acquisition systems in order to ensure that data is captured accurately and that the most suitable candidates are eventually selected for hire in the business, develops metrics and reporting systems that drive continued strategy and process improvement.
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholders in the refinement of employee value proposition and the establishment of a recognised brand for the business.
- Advises on latest market trends and best practices, ensuring that the business has an added advantage in a highly competitive market in regard to attracting the best talents.
- Provide insights and data related to compensation, technology, benefits, employee engagement, talent management, and talent development.
- Provides support to the People Team as needed for the successful attraction, engagement and retention of members.
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience
- Experience in technical recruiting is preferable
- Start up and scaling experience is preferable.
- A track record of establishing strong relationships internally and externally
- A passion for better, and sharing knowledge and mentoring
- Proficient communication and relationship skills with an empathic, integrity-based and emotional intelligent approach
- Proficient computer Skills/Ms Office/ATS
- Proficient Technological and Analytical Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday (in addition to bank holidays)
- Dog friendly office (2 lovely dogs in the office every day!)
- Loads of social events, including a quarterly away day, an annual ski trip and monthly socials
- Gym and wellness contributions, and a cycle to work scheme
- A supportive working and learning environment
- Dedication to hiring for cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/glass of prosecco with (usually at the free WeWork bar we have available after 2pm every day!)