Peak’s mission is to improve people’s quality of life in a fun way. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the #1 mobile brain training app with more than 50 million users in 14 languages. Our app was chosen by Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of mobile technology.
Joining as their first dedicated in-house recruiter, you will be responsible for building an exceptional team, attracting and retaining top talent across the business. You will have full ownership of the roles you are working on. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team , work on a truly meaningful project and develop your professional and personal skills.
What you will do:
- Building an inclusive end-to-end recruiting process that aims to minimise bias and ensure we have access to the broadest and most diverse talent pool available to us
- Sourcing the best candidates from a variety of sources - Premium job boards, internal referrals and events.
- Talent pool management - You will build lasting relationships with sourced candidates to engage them over a longer-term basis
- Managing the whole candidate experience from inception to on-boarding, including but not limited to prep calls, candidate onsite, timely feedback, offer delivery, induction etc.
- Partnering with hiring managers, translating their talent needs into scalable actions that will impact the way Peak finds and engage Talent.
- Helping to build a best in class employer brand, managing the Careers page and relevant platforms (Linkedin, Glassdoor,...)
- Help us set up processes related to Talent development and engagement - eg. appraisal processes
- 2-3 years Tech recruitment experience (ideally combining agency and in-house experience)
- Eagerness to develop your HR generalist knowledge and skills. You are a natural problem-solver, always striving to overcome challenges and improve processes
- You are an excellent communicator with great empathy and writing skills
- Experience in high-growth Tech startups is desirable
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Why you should work with us:
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading brain training service and expand into new verticals.
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days;
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities;
- 2 day hackathons every other month to work on personal or group projects;
- Pension and health insurance, sporting allowance;
- 25 contractual days holiday plus bank holidays; and
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge.