Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 250 employees and expected to grow to 350 in 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
You will be directly involved in recruiting top talent across a range of disciplines in multiple territories. You will be a Wirex gatekeeper for company culture and be directly involved in the exceptional growth we are experiencing. Along with the Global Talent Manager, you will be recruiting across but not limited to - Compliance, Risk, Finance and Marketing for the London, Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo and Singapore offices.
What you will be doing
- Continually improve and adjust the recruitment processes as the business grows, to ensure that Wirex hires the best talent
- Work directly with hiring managers on hiring strategy, plans and process.
- Work with candidates and Hiring Managers effectively ensuring everyone is kept up to date and gets feedback in a timely manner
- Consult and challenge Hiring Managers when necessary
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (screening calls, interviews, etc.)
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager in developing recruitment strategies for the wider business
- Work with Hiring Managers to ensure job briefs are clear, realistic, relevant and achievable
- Creating a strong employment brand and ensure excellent candidate service
- Be an ambassador for Wirex and always looking to assist HR with ways to improve and sustain company culture
- Always look for ways to improve candidate experience
- Use key recruitment metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Stay up to date with market trends
What you need
- Minimum 2 years experience working within an agency side recruitment role
- Experience working within the Risk/Compliance market is desired but not essential
- Previous experience of working with Fintech’s is advantageous
- Knowledgeable and passionate about fintech
- Interest in Cryptocurrencies/Blockchain
- Impeccable verbal and written communication
- Positive, flexible and “gets stuff done” attitude
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- Organised and works in a timely manner
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once whilst delivering excellent results
- Drive the global financial revolution
- Work on an incredible innovative product that combines the speed and flexibility of blockchain finance with the acceptance of traditional currency delivered via a mobile app
- 25 days Holiday and Christmas period off
- Grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Work in a highly professional and creative environment
- Work flexible office hours
- Central Location
- Health cover
- Regular team gatherings and social events