We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to an 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
Some call it HR, here at DICE we call it the People Team - were passionate about finding, growing and developing our amazing people at DICE. As a Talent Partner, youll report to the Senior Talent Partner and play a primary role in recruiting globally across our commercial teams, spanning from brand partnerships and account management to our expansion teams in new territories.
We’re on the lookout for a highly organised, adaptable, people person to join our recruitment efforts and expansion. You will be the first point of contact for anyone applying to DICE and responsible for ensuring that all DICE candidates feel valued while receiving an incredible candidate experience from start to finish.
You take a positive, engaging, and adaptable approach to working to support the smooth running of a business that is constantly growing and changing. We think youll love it here.
- Effectively coordinating the full lifecycle of interviews for all DICE candidates across teams; ensuring a proactive and positive candidate experience
- Acting as the main point of contact for candidates, keeping them up to date on their application and in the know about what is expected from them at different stages
- Acting as the main point of contact for internal teams on recruitment-related matters (e.g drafting job descriptions, confirming candidate details, preparing for hiring meetings, highlighting VISA considerations, etc.)
- Manage our job adverts for all open positions, including our accounts with tools and platforms and updating our profiles where necessary
- Ensuring our applicant tracking system is up to date and candidates are updated on next steps
- Reporting on progress and giving regular updates to the rest of the team
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Working with our Creative and Branding team to create engaging content for our pages to improve our employee brand and attract quality candidates
- Demonstrable experience working as an in-house recruiter in a high volume environment. It will be a plus if you also have experience from the agency side working on high-level roles.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to spin multiple plates - not afraid to take on multiple tasks but know how to prioritise to achieve deadlines
- You have experience from, and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates and stakeholder management perspective.
- Motivated, exceptionally organised and detail oriented
- Friendly, open-minded with a positive can-do attitude
- High EQ
- Creative problem solver
- Experienced dealing with sensitive information with the ability to work in a confidential manner
- Startup and/or agency experience (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here