Were Freetrade, making investing accessible to everyone. Weve built a beautiful app to invest in real shares, with zero commissions or fees.
Our mission is to build a totally new culture around investing: innovative, customer-first and universally accessible. With over £4m in funding so far and as the most overfunded company ever on Crowdcube, were a growing team poised to disrupt the £1.2 trillion UK retail investments market. And thats just the start.
2019 is going to see us scale - and fast. Weve invested early in an internal talent function to help facilitate that growth, and now were looking for a sourcer to join the team.
Over the next 12 months you will…
- Dive head first into understanding and embracing the Freetrade product and internal culture in order to best represent Freetrade to potential employees.
- Develop highly targeted sourcing methods to source high-quality candidates for our open roles. We aren’t interested in harassing potential employees and neither are you.
- Use a variety of platforms to source, from social media to X-Ray searches, and yes, LinkedIn (though youre more creative than using just that).
- Crafting high quality recruiting emails, designed to attract the best passive candidates.
- Always be thinking of the bigger picture. Rather than just sourcing for the roles we need right now, you will be constantly looking to broaden your network in order to get a head start on roles we will need to hire for in the near future.
- Get directly involved with our wonderful Freetrade community and establish new ways to incentivise our community for employee referrals.
- Be involved in the screening and interviewing process, ensuring that the right people are involved at the right times and that the candidates receive the best possible experience during their first interactions with Freetrade.
- Help us develop our employer brand and diversity and inclusion initiatives, ensuring we build an exceptional team that is reflective of the world around us.
- £25,000 to £40,000, combined with a stake in the company you’re building. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields. There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones... whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth tech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations.
Were very open about what were working on, and the best places to learn more are our buzzing community forum and our blog.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you.