Alacrity Law Limited is seeking a fast learner to join our growing team. You will support the growth of the business and ensure that our clients get the most from Alacrity. We’re looking for someone who is self motivated, keen to learn and happy in a fast paced environment. The right candidate will grow with our business and be happy in a workplace where the challenges and opportunities change frequently.
Alacrity Law is a legal technology business which enhances the relationships between corporate clients and their external law firms using its intuitive cloud-based platform. Its unique approach to engaging with outside counsel reduces inefficiency, rewards value creation and promotes high quality and consistent service delivery.
The platform enables corporate clients and their external law firms to manage all of their legal matters through a centralised system, and automates the entire matter lifecycle from initial instruction through to final invoice. It is specifically focused on removing common areas of friction that arise around scope, budget, communication and feedback.
Alacrity’s solution is differentiated from other products on the market because it focuses on producing a successful relationship using features that facilitate value creation for both sides of a legal transaction.
The Team assistant will provide general support to the commercial and product teams including the following responsibilities:
- Supporting sales by setting up product demonstrations, sending sales materials and coordinating meetings
- Onboarding new customers (both corporates and law firms) to our platform, the training of end users, as well as ongoing troubleshooting post go-live
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the product and ensure customers are using the software to its fullest
- Understanding customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics and gather other feedback
- Representing the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborating with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Other duties as required. These may include: representing the company at conferences and events, writing content for marketing campaigns, etc
- General administrative tasks in support of the wider team
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent apprenticeship
- Previous experience working at startups is highly desirable
- Experience working in or with professional services (legal, consulting, advisory) organisations is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills over email, telephone and webinars
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Familiarity with Google suite, Intercom, Zendesk, Hubspot and other support software systems
- A confident self starter with the ability to navigate ambiguous situations and get things done with minimal support
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a high-growth SaaS company
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Operations)
Remuneration: Competitive base salary + bonus
Location: Our offices are at WeWork Moorgate
Diversity: We are committed to hiring applicants regardless of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, gender or gender presentation, age, marital status, family status, or disability
- Diversity – we welcome diversity of thought, approach and background. We create an environment that seeks to allow creative ideas to flourish through learning and challenge
- Strong – we believe in building strong, respectful relationships between ourselves, our customers and our partners. We deliver excellence to those relationships where we are mutually invested in success
- Open – we bring an open mind, positivity, honesty and a human approach to bear on our business challenges
- Fun – we will have fun on the road to success. We bring our sense of humour, ‘can do’ attitude and passion for our craft