We’re Bulb, an independent and renewable energy supplier. We have developed a unique operating model to provide affordable renewable energy to UK homes and businesses.
Bulb provides 100% renewable energy to homes and businesses across the UK. In 4 years, Bulb has grown to supply over 1.4 million members.
We have developed a unique model to deliver affordable renewable energy to homes and businesses while, at the same time, giving the best-rated customer service. We achieve this by hiring great people and giving them leverage with great technology.
We are the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status. We believe people are ready for an energy company they can feel good about.
Bulb cares deeply about leading its industry to become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example in this.
It’s an exciting time to join as we continue to grow at a rapid rate and expand internationally
- Varied Team Assistant role, supporting six members of our Senior Leadership Team: Chief People Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Product Officer, UK General Manager, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Financial Officer
- Heavy diary management responding to fast-evolving business needs and ensuring days run as smoothly as possible
- Organising meetings, calls, lunches and team events
- Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents
- General administrative responsibilities such as shared drive admin, expenses, post
- Communicating with candidates, internal and external stakeholders
- Booking travel arrangements
- Joining in with member service once a month to support our Energy Specialists
- You are confident working in a fast-paced environment, experience in a startup environment is ideal
- You have experience working with Board Level Executives
- You are confident with Gmail / Drive / Google Calendar
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You’re reliable, energetic and able to prioritise effectively
- You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
- You care about Bulb’s mission to lower bills and lower carbon emissions
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy.
- Training budget of £1000 a year, plus five working days to spend on professional or personal development. You can use this for training courses, books or conferences.
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more.
- After a year at Bulb, you can take an additional month of unpaid leave to travel, work on personal projects or simply to recharge and reboot.
- 12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave.
- We all own a bit of Bulb.
- Activities to improve your mental and physical well being including office yoga, meditation and Sanctus coaching.
- Healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme and a cycle to work scheme.